Monday, March 10, 2008

The Best Brownies

I got this recipe from a friend when I lived in Italy and it has been my favorite brownie recipe ever since. In fact, I don't really care for brownies much except for these. They take just as long as mixing a box of brownies up. Although I haven't made them in awhile, Chad was surprised I hadn't posted them on here yet. They taste even better the next day, if you have any left!

Ingredients:

1/2 c. butter, melted
1 c. sugar
1 t. vanilla
2 eggs
1/2 c. flour
1/3 c. cocoa
1/4 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt

Cream butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Then add flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Put in greased 9x9 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins.

2 comments:

Jeannie Barclay said...

I love the page it is so darling. You are very good at designing them. I have the software but don't know how to do it. Great idea to do recipes! I am excited to use some of them!

Jared and Melissa said...

We tried out this recipe last night. They were delicious! I'm so glad to have a good recipe for brownies because the mixes are getting a litte pricey lately.