Monday, November 10, 2008

Jalapeno Poppers

I forgot to take pictures of these before I took them to a party and they were eaten within 5 mins of our arrival so I never got to take a picture. The men especially loved them. With the holidays coming up, there will probably be a party where you'll need an appetizer. These were very easy and quick. Also, sorry I haven't been posting regularly these past several months. Life has been busy and since my husband is not home as often I haven't cooked very much.


18 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1 pkg bacon, cut in half
toothpicks

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Fill each jalapeno half with cream cheese. Wrap 1 bacon strip around each jalapeno half and secure with a toothpick. Arrange wrapped jalapenos on baking sheet.
Bake about 25 minutes in preheated oven, or until bacon strips are crisp. Serve warm.

No comments: